Ballymoney, long converted into council offices
Inside the porch, the date stone of 1832 with two quotations
This is hardly recognisable today as what was originally a large Remonstrant Church. Opened in 1832 the building was sold after the Second World War and only the date stone, which can be seen inside the porch, remains to remind the viewer of the religious origins of the place. The congregation has met in rented premises for many decades.
For more information on the building see: