The Antrim meeting-house
The building has been repainted since this picture was taken but it is still in need of restoration
Antrim is a very simple and basic design, built in 1701, that has not been in use for worship since 1975. Long stripped of its interior fittings, drawings of the original interior show an attractive space. Now returned to the Presbytery of Antrim the future for such an historic building surrounded by an equally historic graveyard can be considered more hopeful.