The First Presbyterian (Non-Subscribing) Church, Banbridge of 1844
Of a broadly similar date to Clough or Killinchy, like them Banbridge has a classical frontage. However, unlike them the grandeur continues into the interior where a magnificent two-decker pulpit faces the congregation. It is a large church and the gallery covers three sides of the building. The overall effect is very impressive.