The former meeting-house of the second Ballyclare congregation
The view from the side
A secession in Ballyclare in 1864 under the auspices of the Northern Presbytery of Antrim was large enough for them to develop a fairly impressive church on the other side of town to the original Ballyclare meeting-house. Originally a school room it was extended by the congregation but remained in use for probably less than 30 years. Now used by a firm of undertakers its origins as a place of worship can still be detected.