1789 clock by R. Johnson, Comber
A T-shaped meeting house of 1787, built during the ministry of Rev Moses Neilson as recorded on the front of the building. The basic plan is very similar to the original conception of the Downpatrick church opened over 70 years before and it is essentially still a preaching house. But Rademon has far more concessions to decoration and adornment. It is a very attractive rural meeting-house.