First Presbyterian Non-Subscribing Church, Holywood (c.2000). The colour scheme has changed drastically since this picture was taken
The impressive interior decorated for a flower festival by Rev William McMIllan in 2015
Opened in 1849 this is a very prominent building in the town which was designed by the notable Victorian architect Charles Lanyon, who also designed the main building of Queen’s University, Belfast, among many other things. In front of the church stands an obelisk, a memorial to the Rev C.J. McAlister who was minister to the congregation for close to sixty years.